Pinterest For Creatives
Make Pinterest work for YOU
Whether you're an artist, writer, crafter, entrepreneur or just wanting to enhance your Pinterest passion, this course will help you to create and curate fabulous boards. Build your following. And get your creative work shared. Through a combination of simple, actionable challenges, information and live interaction with me and your fellow students.
I love Pinterest. It's my biggest social media account - with almost 17,000 followers.
As a creative entrepreneur and visual learner it rocks my world... and my business. And I can't wait to share my passion - and tips for success with you.
Are you one of the creative souls who knows that Pinterest SHOULD be good for your creative process... and your business... but never really got the hang of it. And so your account sits virtually untouched?
If that's you, you're not alone. It's my self-proclaimed duty today to get you all fired up – and getting the most out of Pinterest. After all, you joined because you liked the look of it. But then maybe you got all flustered or overwhelmed.
We're sorting that out right now!
Or maybe you're a regular pinner, but just can't seem to build your following... and you're getting frustrated, because you don't know why.
The knowledge I will be sharing here helped me quadruple my followers from 120 to 500 in less than 3 months. And then the next year, from 3,000 to 12,000 in just one year.
- A private Facebook group to network, share tips and resources... and get new followers!
- Written content and videos to help guide you through the process - this course is FULL of actionable tips and advice.
Watch the welcome video here http://youtu.be/QpVqtFWFxSI
Why does Pinterest matter?
- It is the fastest growing social media site out there - and number one for creatives and entrepreneurs. Vital for building awareness of your work.
- It is a virtual mood/ vision board for anything you are dreaming up.
- It will fire up your creativity. Guaranteed.
- You will discover loads of like minded foodies/ creatives/ mamas all around the world.
- It's cheaper than buying magazines and books. It's free!
- It's a great way to archive links that you love so you don't lose them.
- It's a great way of sharing your own links to your creations, blog, shop etc.
- And finding like minded people... and potential collaborators.
- It is, in the words of Suzanna Conway, a magazine of you.